- From existing to living.
- Pain, fatigue, and poor performance.
- The power of oxygen.
- Time is the biggest competitor.
- Excel past the line.
Tim Hipp is the founder and owner of RxR3 Recovery Lounge, which focuses on helping people with pain, fatigue, and poor performance. He treats everyone from athletes to 80-year-olds with a variety of tools and technologies. Tim encourages proactive maintenance so his clients can excel past the line and go from existing to living.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:11] Welcome and introduction to Tim Hipp of RxR3 Recovery Lounge.
- [01:03] The main problem that RxR3 is passionate about solving.
- [02:04] Tim’s favorite treatment.
- [03:13] Services RxR3 offers.
- [11:22] Reactive versus proactive.
- [11:59] When can clients expect results?
- [13:34] It’s not just for athletes.
- [14:52] The start and evolution of RxR3.
- [17:20] Why Tim started RxR3.
- [18:08] His superpower.
- [19:39] The line.
- [20:46] Mindset advice for people starting therapies like RxR3’s.
- [21:49] Problems RxR3 can help address.
- [24:05] The bigger mission.