- From a dark place to happy orange.
- When you are good, good things come your way.
- Inspiring by example.
- You are accountable for your own behavior and happiness.
- Simple acts can change a life.
When Audrey’s life as she knew it exploded into a deep, dark place, she knew she could either go deeper into the darkness, or turn it around to be a force of kindness. She chose the latter. Good things come to those who do good, so a great thing came to her — her friend and former neighbor Galya. Once these like-minded people came together, they became an inspiration by example to their entire Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, and are raising their children to be accountable for kindness as well.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:29] Happy Orange Project.
- [01:10] The beginning of Happy Orange Project.
- [04:04] The motivation behind starting Happy Orange Project.
- [05:52] How Galya and Audrey came together.
- [11:14] Going from an inspiration to a business.
- [15:10] They must make a profit in order to spread the message.
- [17:50] Hopes for future generations.
- [19:50] Taking control of your own happiness.
- [20:19] Consistency.
- [23:40] The youth of today are anxious.
- [24:58] The Baby Beanie Project.
- [29:59] Simple acts.
- [35:50] It’s not about instant gratification.
- [37:50] Get involved and keep in touch.