- Entrepreneurship from childhood with a cardboard box and a transistor radio.
- Service and staff are key, and the three rules to success.
- You can make a promotion out of anything.
- Balancing art and business.
- A customer, Alexa, and Ashburn Pub Specials walk into a bar …
Kevin Bednarz always wanted to own his own business. Though he went to school for graphic design, he began working as a bartender to make extra money and fell in love with it. Now he’s the owner of Ashburn Pub as well as an artist, balancing his passion with his business, and attributes his great success to service and stellar employees.
Time-Stamped Show Notes
- [00:13] Welcome and introduction to Kevin Bednarz of Ashburn Pub.
- [01:10] Getting started.
- [03:09] The rules of success.
- [05:33] Focusing on the current customer base.
- [06:18] Entrepreneurship from a young age.
- [07:18] Bednarz’s greatest mentor.
- [08:00] Utilizing social media.
- [08:30] Pushing through the growing pains.
- [10:15] Social media contests.
- [12:00[ Balancing art and the business.
- [13:15] Long-term stellar staff.
- [14:51] Ashburn Pub’s secret sauce to success.
- [16:03] Pop-up parties.
- [17:20] You can make a promotion out of anything.
- [18:50] Proud moments and everyday happiness.
- [20:00] On the horizon.
- [21:37] How long does it take to put a masterpiece together?
- [22:38] Contact information.