- Want your widgets to fly off the shelves? Then know your market.
- It’s all about telling a story.
- From Iran hostage crisis to PR.
- Finding her passion with yellow ribbons.
- Jumping on opportunities.
Everyone has a story. Sharon Wright’s began when she was in high school learning about the Iran hostage crisis. The crisis led to Sharon finding her passion from a young age, and now, over 30 years later, she’s helping solve marketing challenges for clients in the Northern Virginia region as the founder and owner of Loudoun Clear Marketing.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:10] Welcome and introduction to Sharon Wright, founder and owner of Loudoun Clear Marketing.
- [00:42] The problem she’s passionate about solving.
- [01:45] It all started with the Iran hostage crisis.
- [05:38] What has contributed to her success.
- [07:21] Starting her own business.
- [08:53] Business strategy.
- [11:11] Common mistakes that clients make.
- [12:49] What sets Loudoun Clear apart.
- [14:37] The future of the marketing and public relations industry.
- [18:35] Social media.
- [19:29] Sharon’s superpower.
- [21:25] Her favorite campaign so far.
- [23:40] What every small business should know about marketing and PR.
- [25:19] Jump on opportunities.
- [28:59] The next big thing.
- [31:06] Camera-shy clients.
- [33:06] On the horizon.
- [35:02] Contact information.