- Helping people with downsizing and clean-outs.
- Taking the stress out of downsizing.
- Cash for clients, bargains for buyers.
- Striking the balance.
- The real-life eBay.
Doneen Hoffman, founder and owner of Estate Professional Services, is here to take the stress out of estate sales and put cash in her clients’ hands. She specializes in estate sales, clean-outs, and appraisal services. Although she’s been in the industry for a long time, she only started her business about four years ago. Despite being a young business, Estate Professional Services is already in the top two most-viewed companies in her area on estate sale websites, with over 6,000 followers on Facebook.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:11] Welcome and introduction to Doneen Hoffman of Estate Professional Services.
- [01:02] The services Estate Professional Services offers.
- [01:59] Deciding to start her own business.
- [02:48] The problem she’s most passionate about solving.
- [04:38] What has contributed to her success.
- [05:32] Balancing buyer and client.
- [06:12] Getting into selling.
- [07:00] Social media.
- [07:25] Getting the business off the ground.
- [07:52] Memorable clients.
- [09:20] Craziest things at estate sales.
- [10:23] Doneen is the real-life eBay.
- [11:50] What sets Estate Professional Services apart.
- [12:38] Her typical buyers.
- [16:00] The process from start to finish.
- [18:30] The typical percentage of successfully sold items.
- [19:02] Glaring misconceptions about estate sales.
- [20:19] What listeners should know about Estate Professional Services.
- [20:44] Your due diligence.
- [22:08] Using social media.
- [22:51] Delegation.
- [24:15] Everyone makes mistakes.
- [26:02] The next big thing in the industry.
- [27:03] On the horizon.
- [28:40] Contact information.