- Helping clients gain a healthy relationship with food.
- Mass misinformation about food.
- Nutritionist versus dietitian.
- Small changes are key.
- Dinner doesn’t have to be gourmet.
Registered dietitian Deborah Jeffery wants her clients to have a healthy relationship with food. She helps them wade through the abundant misinformation about food and make small changes for a big impact on their weight loss journey.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:11] Welcome and introduction to Deborah Jeffery of Fairfax Nutrition.
- [00:56] The problem she’s most passionate about solving.
- [01:20] Deciding to become a registered dietitian.
- [02:10] Starting Fairfax Nutrition.
- [03:05] The top problems she addresses with clients.
- [05:08] Common food myths and misinformation.
- [06:40] Nutritionist versus dietitian.
- [08:07] The most common reason people fail to achieve their nutritional goals.
- [08:33] Small changes.
- [09:59] Deborah’s superpower.
- [11:45] Advice for someone just starting their weight loss journey.
- [11:59] What clients can expect with Deborah.
- [12:59] Food preparation.
- [14:48] Other common hurdles.
- [15:46] Memorable success stories.
- [17:51] The most successful clients.
- [18:59] Successful strategies she’s implemented.
- [20:17] The next big thing in the industry.
- [20:59] On the horizon.