- It’s about taking what’s here and bringing it to life.
- Deejaying from a young age.
- Executing the vision.
- Combining multiple elements to make an event flourish.
- The 1% mindset.
Romin Zandi was just a teenager when he took a self-development course and decided to become a disc jockey. Now he’s been deejaying for almost seven years, has his own LLC called Zandi Entertainment, and teaches his staff and himself to strive towards forging real connections with their clients and bringing their events to life.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:11] Welcome and introduction to Romin Zandi of Zandi Entertainment.
- [01:33] The problem that Zandi Entertainment solves.
- [02:45] Knowing what he wanted to do from a young age.
- [05:00] The importance of mentors.
- [07:09] Events Zandi Entertainment does.
- [07:46] Events Zandi Entertainment does not do.
- [08:08] Their most memorable event.
- [10:30] It’s not about numbers.
- [10:54] Time and research prior to events.
- [12:52] Romin’s superpower.
- [13:41] Advice for couples planning a wedding.
- [14:22] The biggest mistake people make when hiring a DJ.
- [16:33] The 1% mindset.
- [20:11] Talking to students.
- [22:25] The best strategy he’s implemented.
- [23:53] Advice for young DJs.
- [24:47] Mistakes he’s made.
- [25:35] The next big thing in the industry.
- [26:38] On the horizon.