Northern VA Advice Givers: Mark Guttenberg of Guttenberg’s Golf Development Programs
- A father’s hobby inspires a boy to be a golf pro.
- You can pursue your dreams from a young age.
- The gratification when a student leaves with a smile is heartwarming.
- The love of helping students is passed from generation to generation through coaches.
- The love of golf must come from the child, not the parent.
When you are raising an aspiring golfer, finding the right coach is important. To be successful, the coach must share a relationship and rapport with the child and parents, and the parents must be supportive of the child and coach. Mark Guttenberg is a golf professional with over forty years of experience, both as a student and a coach. He offers practical tips on how to choose the right coach for your child and get the most out of their coaching so everyone wins.